A protocol based storage framework to provide an easy way integrate and use third-party storage providers in Vapor.
- Provide a common way to manipulate files in your app without worry about the provider (local, S3, Azure, GCS).
- Allow users to switch between storage providers without (or minimal) changes to the source code of their apps.
This package is developed and maintained by Gustavo Perdomo with the collaboration of all vapor community.
StorageKit is released under the MIT License.
Help us keep the lights on
0.2.2 - May 6, 2019
- Added public int to StorageMetadata
0.2.1 - May 9, 2018
Changes since 0.2.1
- Update to Vapor 3 Release
0.2.0 - May 2, 2018
Changes since 0.1.0:
- Added StorageMetadata to handle ACL permissions.
0.1.0 - Apr 22, 2018