Check out our full documentation here
To test and build the gladius binaries you need go, go-dep and the make on your machine.
- Install go
- Install go-dep
- Mac Users: Install xcode for make
- Windows Users: Install Linux Subsystem
We use go-dep to manage the go dependencies.
To install the dependencies you need to execute the
# install depdencies for the project with go-dep make dependencies
This will also configure the Ethereum bindings to work with go-dep.
To build all binaries for your current os and architecture simply execute
After the build process you will find all binaries in ./build/.
Build specific binary
The Makefile can build single binaries too.
# build only the cli make cli # build the network daemon make networkd # build the control daemon make controld
Build for a different platform
Attention: There will be issues cross compiling the controld for other systems due to the go-ethereum CGO bindings, you can try using xgo to work around the issues though To build for a different platform specify toe GOOS and GOARCH variable.
# build for windows 64bit GOOS=windows GOARCH=amd64 make # build for linux 32bit GOOS=linux GOARCH=386 make
Help us keep the lights on
0.6.2 - Sep 13, 2018
- Fixes UI bugs that prevent applying to the Gladius Pool
- Other general electron bug fixes
0.6.1 - Sep 1, 2018
- macOS can now support 10.12+ instead of only 10.13+
- Older version support coming soon
- Windows install permission bug fixes