Swiftpack.co is a collection of thousands of indexed Swift packages. Search packages.
The FuntastyKit for iOS contains:
- MVVM-C architecture used at Futured, the template for this architecture can be found at https://github.com/futuredapp/MVVM-C-Templates.
- Some regularly used UIKit extensions.
- Protocols for simple initialization from XIB files, storyboards and for handling keyboard.
- Hairline constraint for one-pixel designs.
If you want to use CocoaPods for dependency management, add following line to your
pod 'FuntastyKit', '~> 2.2'
If you also want to use IBInspectable extensions also add:
pod 'FuntastyKit', '~> 2.2', subspecs: ['IBInspectable']
When using Swift package manager add following line to your
Package.swift file or add the repository using Xcode:
.package(url: "https://github.com/futuredapp/FuntastyKit.git", from: "2.2.2")
Note on the name
The name of the framework comes from the name of our company before rebranding, Funtasty. Now, we are called Futured, but FuturedKit will be very probably based on SwiftUI instead of UIKit.
If you have any questions or issues, please contact the current maintainer:
- Matěj K. Jirásek, firstname.lastname@example.org
Over the years many inside and outside contributors made improvements to this library, namely:
- Petr Zvoníček
- Matěj K. Jirásek
- Patrik Potoček
- Roman Podymov
- Radek Doležal
- Tomáš Babulák
- Mikoláš Stuchlík
- Marek Staňa
- Martin Pinka
- Adam Salih
- Adam Bezák
FuntastyKit is available under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more info.