A minimal, pure Swift library for making command-line tools / interfaces.
SwiftArgs uses a very basic and limited parser for parsing commands, but it should suffice for basic usage requirements. You can use SwiftArgs when making a command-line interface in Swift and let it do the parsing work for you.
Using Swift Package Manager:
dependencies: [ .Package(url: "https://github.com/frazer-rbsn/SwiftArgs", majorVersion: 1.1), ]
- Hasn't been tested on Linux.
- Currently no support for subcommands
- Doesn't support short-form option switches yet, e.g.
Help us keep the lights on
3.0.4 - Nov 10, 2019
- Updated to Linux-compatible package structure
- Fixed crash when no arguments passed
3.0.3 - Sep 15, 2019
3.0.2 - Sep 15, 2019
- Added tests placeholder
3.0.1 - Sep 14, 2019
- Manifest fix
3.0.0 - Sep 14, 2019
OptionNamestructs, used in the same way as Foundation's
- Parsed models use dictionaries with the related name struct as the key.