Table of Contents
Note: The Flurry Swift Package requires XCode 12 or higher and Swift 5.3 or higher
To add Flurry to your app with Swift Package Manager start in XCode with:
- File -> Swift Packages -> Add Package Dependency
- On the Build Phases screen -> Choose "Link Binary With Libraries" -> Click "+" -> Choose "Add Other" -> Choose "Add Package Dependency"
- Enter the following repo in the url section: https://github.com/flurrydev/FlurrySwiftPackage/
- You should see the following:
Choose the version option to get the latest version. 11.1.0 is currently the only version available as a swift package.
- Click "Next" and the following page should appear:
- Choose the Packages needed for your project.
*Note: Flurry Analytics is required to use FlurryAds, FlurryConfig and FlurryMessaging.
- The Flurry Analytics Swift Package requires the System Configuration framework (SystemConfiguration.framework).
a. On the Build Phases page, under "Link Binary With Libraries", click on "+" and add "SystemConfiguration.framework"
Similarly, Flurry Ads requires all of the following frameworks (follow step 6.a above):
- If you are using Objective C proceed with the integration instructions here:
- If you are using Swift you will need to add the Flurry header files in a bridging header file. Detailed instructions for this are found here: