ADUtils, toolbox for UIKit and more generally Swift.
.package(url: "https://github.com/faberNovel/ADUtils.git", from: "v11.2.0")
ADUtils is a set of helpers, shortcuts or other tools providing simplified interactions with UIKit and more generally with Swift.
- ☑ Swift syntaxic sugar (object synchronization (src), array filtering (src), optionnal unwrapping (src))
- ☑ Table and Collection views smooth deselection (src)
- ☑ Table and Collection view syntaxic sugar (src)
- ☑ Font wrapper for
Dynamic type support (src)
- ☑ UINavigationController observation (src)
- ☑ View nib instanciation (src)
- ☑ ViewController child insertion (src)
- ☑ Struct
UserDefaults storage (src)
- ☑ Attributed String multi attributes helper (src)
- ☑ String localization syntaxic sugar (src)
UITableViewCell) size computation (src) (src)
- ☑ On device proxy detection (src)
- ☑ Core Graphic geometry utility (src)
- ☑ Constraints and insets utility (src) (src)
- ☑ Wipe Keychain on first post installation launch (src)
- ☑ Encrypt
UserDefaults with a key stored inside the
- iOS 10.0+ / tvOS 10.0+
- Swift 5
- If you need help, use Twitter.
- If you'd like to ask a general question, use Twitter.
- If you'd like to apply for a job, visit https://careers.fabernovel.com/.
- If you found a bug, open an issue.
- If you have a feature request, open an issue.
- If you want to contribute, submit a pull request.
CocoaPods is a dependency manager for Cocoa projects. You can install it with the following command:
$ gem install cocoapods
To integrate ADUtils into your Xcode project using CocoaPods, specify it in your
platform :ios, '10.0'
target '<Your Target Name>' do
pod 'ADUtils', '~> 10.0'
The defaults subspec in
ADUtils encompass swift and objective C regular toolbox, to add the security toolbox specifying
ADUtils/Security is necessary.
Then, run the following command:
$ pod install
ADUtils is owned and maintained by Fabernovel. You can follow us on Twitter at @Fabernovel.
ADUtils is released under the MIT license. See LICENSE for details.