Set of helpers to make layout assertions on UIView
🕓 1 year ago
.package(url: "https://github.com/faberNovel/ADAssertLayout.git", from: "v1.0.1")
ADAssertLayout is a set of helpers to make layout assertions on
UIView. The project is a Swift port of LinkedIn library LayoutTest-iOS.
- ☑ Assert a view is within the bounds of its superview
- ☑ Assert two siblings views are not overlaping
- ☑ Assert a view has no ambiguous layout
- ☑ Assert a view is before / after / above / below another view
- ☑ Assert a view is aligned with another view
CocoaPods is a dependency manager for Cocoa projects. You can install it with the following command:
$ gem install cocoapods
To integrate ADAssertLayout into your Xcode project using CocoaPods, specify it in your
platform :ios, '12.0'
target '<Your Target Name>' do
Then, run the following command:
$ pod install
- If you need help, use Twitter.
- If you'd like to ask a general question, use Twitter.
- If you'd like to apply for a job, visit https://careers.fabernovel.com/.
- If you found a bug, open an issue.
- If you have a feature request, open an issue.
- If you want to contribute, submit a pull request.
ADAssertLayout is owned and maintained by Fabernovel. You can follow us on Twitter at @Fabernovel.
ADAssertLayout is released under the MIT license. See LICENSE for details.