A Swift package from Dunesailer Research featuring various useful utilities
.package(url: "https://github.com/dunesailer/Utilities.git", from: "2.0.6")
Dunesailer Utilities are a Swift package containing a collection of utilities for projects of many types.
- An LRU cache implementation (
- A struct for representing reusable groups of probabilities (
- A class for working with modifiable sets of randomly-selected items (
- A property wrapper that maps data values to User Defaults automatically (
- A simple enumeration for working with the binary form of gender (
- Various extensions to standard datatypes to enhance their functionality
To install the Swift Package, please follow the steps below:
https://github.com/dunesailer/Utilities as a Swift Package Manager dependency to your project.
- When asked to Choose Package Options, use the default settings provided by Xcode.
- When asked to Add Package, add
Dunesailer Utilities to your desired target(s).
Dunesailer Utilities were written by B.T. Franklin (@btfranklin) from 2018 onward and are licensed under the MIT license. See LICENSE.md.