A Swift package from Dunesailer Research for working with aesthetic concepts
🕓 25 weeks ago
.package(url: "https://github.com/dunesailer/Aesthete.git", from: "1.2.0")
Aesthete is a Swift package that provides utilities to assist in working with various aesthetic concepts, such as visual forms and color schemes.
- A new type of color representation object (
HSBAColor) that works across platforms, unifies the other color types, and is
- A representation type for related groups of colors (
ColorScheme) and its many extensions to make it simple to create visually-pleasing color schemes
- Data objects for working with visual forms, including those that repeat along a line (
RepeatableLinearForm) and those that are used to represent both symmetrical and asymetrical symbols (
- Data objects to ease the process of working with sections of paths that need to be independently stored, modified, or repeated (
- Various extensions to standard datatypes to enhance their functionality
To install the Swift Package, please follow the steps below:
https://github.com/dunesailer/Aesthete as a Swift Package Manager dependency to your project.
- When asked to Choose Package Options, use the default settings provided by Xcode.
- When asked to Add Package, add
Aesthete to your desired target(s).
In the Playgrounds folder, you will find examples of how to use some of the features of
Aesthete was written by B.T. Franklin (@btfranklin) from 2019 onward and is licensed under the MIT license. See LICENSE.md.