The markdown parsing is broken/disabled for release notes. Sorry about that, I'm chasing the source of a crash that's been bringing this website down for the last couple of days.
* Use placeholder as accessibility value when placeholder is visible (#72, @e-sung)
- Mirror `lineFragmentPadding` to fix issue with wrong insets in iOS 13 (#67, @fl034)
* Set `isAccessibilityElement` to NO (#65)
* Fix that placeholderTextColor doesn't exist in iOS SDK < 13 (030c4dc818a67180db0c0fc2cc297f9b874966d2, @devxoul)
* Make placeholder respects `exclusionPath` (#51, @polonez)
* Set `placeholderTextView`'s default background color to `clearColor`. (#54, @serkodev)
* Fix import error when module import is not available (#55, @pikacode, #62, @hanl001)
* Fix a crash on iOS 13 (#64, @devxoul)
* Fix a bug that setting placeholder after text won't adjust font (#50)
- Only update placeholder font if textview's font is manually set (#27)
- Make `placeholder` and `placeholderColor` an `IBInspectable` (#29)
- Remove calling super.load() (#23)
- Add the possibility to use an attributedPlaceholder (#10, @pblondin, 5cdda39a818195597cac627a1dcfbd03e028b7c0)
- Don't try to removeObserver if we are not yet observing.