Simple Image loading in Swift 3, no thrills attached.
.package(url: "https://github.com/devedup/NoThrillsImageLoading.git", from: "1.0.23")
No Thrills Image Loading - Swift 5
I wanted an image loading library that did cached image loading, with cancelable requests and nothing more. This is what I achieved with 'No Thrills Image Loading'.
If you would rather have some thrills, such as filters, transitions, scaling, rounding, response serializers, etc etc ... then take a look at Alamofire Image.
- Simple code to understand using familiar Cocoa classes.
- Returns NSOperation from loads, which allows you to cancel requests.
- Image loads are cached in memory using NSCache and on disk in Caches directory - switch out the cache if you want.
- UImageView extension for most common use - is this a thrill?
- Unit Tested
- Extend if you need more features (thrills) - you are a developer right?
Load an image into your UIImageView