Swiftpack.co is a collection of thousands of indexed Swift packages. Search packages.
Dr. String in the Multiverse of Pedantry
… or "DrString", for short.
DrString helps you take control of docstrings in your Swift codebase by finding and fixing inconsistencies among them.
- Getting Started guides you through how to use DrString in your Swift project.
- Overview provides the why s and what s of docstring linting.
- Configuration is a reference to all options for behavior customization.
- Editor Integrations exist to improve your user experience with Xcode, and more!
|Last commit: 5 days ago|
You may find interesting
0.5.0 - 2020-12-24T06:07:55
drstring checknow reports each problem it finds with a file path, line, and column, as apposed to before, where all problems for a specific signature are grouped together. Each type of problem has a custom column position to best indicate which part of the docstring it relates to.
drstring extract's output for existing docstrings gained a new field
relativeLineNumberfor each "entry".
- In grouped parameter style, spacing between the dash
-and the parameter was not checked before. From this release on, any spacing except a single space is deemed problematic. (#225)
- If documentation for throws and returns starts on the second line, previously this was considered problematic. But it's pretty common to start on the next line. This bug has been fixed. (#213)
35e7a66c27f8babe549da3eff2b79bdcd9b6bcb5c61f9837cf9fedbe52908358 drstring-x86_64-apple-darwin.tar.gz c210bd86fcff2d6a96783831f28dc8118dcdcc995ccb235ec2292ea4a51adb43 v0.5.0.zip 62d5270b690ebd65f60464f626d6c5c919fa4103d588346df7dc3786734db6fb v0.5.0.tar.gz