Prebuilt iOS SDK that reduces the time it takes to integrate with Dapi's API and gain access to your users financial data.
🕓 8 weeks ago
.package(url: "https://github.com/dapi-co/Dapi-iOS.git", from: "2.14.0")
Dapi iOS SDK
Dapi for iOS is a prebuilt SDK that reduces the time it takes to integrate with Dapi's API and gain access to your users financial data.
The SDK provides direct access to Dapi endpoints and offers optional UI to manage users' accounts and money transfer.
- Mac with Apple silicon running macOS Big Sur 11 or later, or an Intel-based Mac running macOS Catalina 10.15.4 or later.
- Xcode 13.0.0 or later
- Swift 5 or later
- iOS 13.0 or later
Steps To Add Dapi To Xcode Project
1. Get Your API Key AppKey
2. Set up Backend Server
- Important! Using the SDK requires configuring a backend server. Read more about the flow and requirements: Server set-up for SDKs.. For development purposes, the server can be easily set up on your local machine.
- Once the server runs successfully, make sure to add the host URL as
App Server URL on the Dapi Dashboard
Now the SDK will automatically know where to send its requests!
3. Add Project Bundle ID to Dashboard
- Open your .xcodeproj file
- Copy the value of Bundle Identifier
- Open your app in the Dashboard.
- Select your Application → Go to App Settings
- Click on the Bundle IDs + icon, paste the Bundle ID value, and click Submit
Install Dapi SDK into the Xcode project
To integrate Dapi into your Xcode project using CocoaPods, add to your
Then, run the following command:
$ pod install
Swift Package Manager
- Open project target.
- Select Swift packages
- Add a New package and paste https://github.com/dapi-co/Dapi-iOS
- Make sure to be on the latest version.
- Download the latest Dapi SDK from release assets
- Extract or unzip the file
- Drag & drop
DapiSDK.xcframework to your project’s “Frameworks, Libraries, and Embedded Content” section
- Under the “General” tab, make sure that the “Copy items if needed” checkbox is checked
- Import DapiSDK in your app delegate
- Add the following to your app delegate's application:didFinishLaunchingWithOptions: method.
environment: "#environment#", //.sandbox or .production
app_key with your appKey from the first step.
environment value is
production provides access to real banks,
sandbox can be used to simulate banks' behavior in a testing environment - learn more: Get Started with Sandbox.
ClientUserID is used to distinguish between different end-users. The value for
clientUserID needs to be set by you. We recommend setting
clientUserID to your actual user ID that you use to distinguish between users.
- Run your application and check the console, you should be able to see the following:
Congratulations! Now you can use Dapi in your iOS project!
Check out our API Reference for more detailed information about our SDK.