Swiftpack.co is a collection of thousands of indexed Swift packages. Search packages.
Critical Maps iOS App
What's "Critical Mass"?
Critical Mass has been described as 'monthly political-protest rides', and characterized as being part of a social movement.
What's this app?
This iOS app is made for Critical Maps. It tracks your location and shares it via a map with all other participants of the Critical Mass bicycle protest. You can use the chat to communicate with all other participants.
Where can I get the app?
- iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/app/critical-maps/id918669647
- TestFlight: https://testflight.apple.com/join/nyGeQVxk
- Website: https://criticalmaps.net
- Please report bugs with GitHub issues.
- If you can code please check the build & contribute guide below.
- If you have some coins left you can help to finance the server.
How to build
git clone REPO-URL cd criticalmaps-ios open CriticalMaps.xcodeproj
How to contribute
In general, we follow the "fork-and-pull" Git workflow.
- Fork the repo on GitHub
- Clone the project to your own machine
- Commit changes to your own branch. Please add your changes also to the CHANGELOG. We're following the standard of Keep a Changelog
- Push your work back up to your fork
- Submit a Pull request so that we can review your changes
- Be sure to merge the latest from "upstream" before making a pull request!
- Please use the simulator specified in Fastfile ("snapshot_test" lane) to run snapshot tests
The project is using type-safe assets generated with SwiftGen.
If you add images to the project be sure to install it and run
swiftgen from the root folder and add the changes to your PR.
Open Source & Copying
We ship CriticalMaps on the App Store for free and provide its entire source code for free as well. In the spirit of openness, CriticalMaps is licensed under MIT so that you can use my code in your app, if you choose.
However, please do not ship this app under your own account. Paid or free.
Copyright & License
Copyright (c) 2014-2019 headione - Released under the MIT license.
|Last commit: 18 hours ago|
You may find interesting
3.9.0 - 2020-11-10T06:42:57
- Fullpage screenshots of the Map
- Large preview images on long press for the navigation buttons on devices that use large font sizes
- Next event feature: See where the next Critical Mass close to you takes place.
- Select an alternate app icon
- Added settings option to choose system appearance or dark/light
- Shows error view on the map when the server does not respond
- Fix Wrong displayed timestamps for tweets if the App was active for a while
- Fix Dark Mode Color Behavior in Action Indicator (in Rules, Settings) and Separator (in Settings)
- Fix missing information for VoiceOver user for the navigation bar buttons
- Fix VoiceControl labels on each view
bottomContentOffsetfor NavigationOverlay (did hide the Legal button)
- Bump deployment target to iOS 12
- Localised snapshot tests