Distribution of Comscore library for Audience measurement on iOS, iPadOS and tvOS through Swift Package Manager
🕓 14 weeks ago
.package(url: "https://github.com/comScore/Comscore-Swift-Package-Manager.git", from: "v6.10.0")
comScore Analytics SDK for iOS & tvOS - delivery repo for Swift Package Manager
Copyright (c) 2021 comScore, Inc.
Use of this SDK is subject to the licenses and other terms and conditions set forth herein, including the materials provided in the SDK deliverables. Your use of this SDK and/or transmission of data to Comscore constitutes your agreement to these licenses and other terms and conditions, including the Data Sharing Agreement.
Simply add the framework to your project via XCode's Swift Package Manager.
- Open your project configuration file - [your_project].xcodeproj
- Select your project on the left and select the tab "Swift Packages"
- Click on the '+' sign and input this repository URL - https://github.com/comScore/Comscore-Swift-Package-Manager
- Select the specific version of our SDK you want to use or simply confirm the form to use the latest one.
- Make sure you have the framework imported on individual class files - "import ComScore"