The markdown parsing is broken/disabled for release notes. Sorry about that, I'm chasing the source of a crash that's been bringing this website down for the last couple of days.
Utilize TaskGroup when retrieving assets
### A7-M3 Support
In an effort to support the A7-M3 (and hopefully additional models), I've added rudimentary handling for an unmarked res item which is mapped to `Asset.original`.
Now, to fetch available sizes, a consumer might call:
openAlpha.media(sizes: [.small, .large], from: "127.0.0.1")
And to request all sizes:
openAlpha.media(sizes: .all(), from: "127.0.0.1")
>Note: It's worth noting that `.all()` may incur an additional cost if an `Asset.original` URL is requested. Generally speaking, this data may represent the original high-resolution photo, and may be much larger in both resolution and file size than even `.large`.
- Opt to use non-throwing continuation when observing `pathUpdateHandler` in `HotspotProvider`.
- Change method `media(ip:)` to `media(from:)` in public API
- Remove unused property `defaults` in public API
- Cleanup try/catch in `HotspotProvider`
- Add comment for `Kind` in `Media`
- Rename `defaults` to `userDefaults` in `LocalNetworkPermissionProvider`