The markdown parsing is broken/disabled for release notes. Sorry about that, I'm chasing the source of a crash that's been bringing this website down for the last couple of days.
This release note includes all changes from 2.0.0 to 2.0.6.
## [2.0.6] - 2022-06-27
- Subtitle support (customizable)
- Generic left view support (think icons, profile pictures, etc.), customizable layout
- Explicitly customizable ActivityIndicator color
- Prevent dismissal during user interaction (hold or pan), configurable.
- Ability to disable Tap-To-Hold behavior
- Added rubber-banding effect when panning down on notification (.pill style only)
- Use pill height as minimum pill width.
- Overhauled all public API documentation & converted it to the docc syntax
- Renamed: `JDStatusBarStyle` -> `JDStatusBarNotificationStyle` & sub-style classes.
(Note: If you initalize styles in your codebase this is a breaking change. The current API design doesn't expect users to initialize styles, but it is possible to do so.)
- Renamed private classes and enums and their swift naming for more consistency.
- Remove `.centerWithTextUnlessSubtitleExists`, default to `.centerWithText`.
- Changed Swift Package `swift-tools-version` to 5.3
- Added `.spi.yml` for better Swift Package Index integration
- WindowScene inferred automatically (no need to set it explicitly anymore)
- Disable drag-to-dismiss during dismiss animation
- Tweaked default style pill size & positioning
- Don't clip text to bounds
- Fix failing animation on presentation calls during ongoing presentation
- Fix progress bar sometimes not showing up
(Click the [2.0.6] version number for a full diff compared to the major release of 2.0.0.)
## [2.0.0] - 2022-06-19
Big release. Many bugfixes, expanded public API, new features. Modernized outdated codebase - more or less a full rewrite.
This is a breaking API release. Existing code using previous versions of this library will require some adjustments.
Those adjustments should be simple though - mostly new API naming.
- A pill shaped layout (original layout available as "full-width" layout)
- Drag-to-dismiss + general support for user interaction on the notification
- Easy progress bar animation through public API
- Custom view presentation
- Presentation when no status bar is visible
- More robust layouting of text & activity indicator
- Support for apps that use window scenes
- Explicit Swift naming for all public APIs + Swift example project
- Full fledged style editor in example project + config export
- Many bug fixes
- Non-notch device layout matches notch device layout now
- Included styles moved to explicit API, instead of `styleName` API
- `JDStatusBarView` internals no longer exposed, custom view APIs added instead.
(Click the [2.0.0] version number for a full diff compared to the previous version.)