macOS/OS X Statusbar Countdown
A utility to count down to a date from your macOS menubar, written in Swift.
Download the binary package from Releases and run.
If you encounter issues regarding unknown developer, Ctrl+Click on the .app and then click Open.
Alternatively, clone the repo and compile in Xcode :)
This project is licensed under the MIT License.
Help us keep the lights on
v1.1 - Oct 14, 2019
Tweaked the preferences window to allow selection of a time.
Changelog (since v1.0)
- Update preferences window to use graphical date picker
v1.0 - Oct 4, 2019
A huge thank you to @jacquealvesb, who implemented preferences to configure and save a countdown in #5
Changelog (since v0.1)
- Added toggle for 'Show Seconds'
- Migrated to Swift 2.0
- Drastically improve CPU/Energy usage
- Added zero-padding/leading zeros option
- Removed years from countdown
- Swift 4.2 compatibility (#4)
- Fixed bugs with negative times
- Countdown preferences (#5)
v0.1 - Apr 1, 2015
This release is hardcoded to count down to 7th March 2015 12:00:00 (midday), which is the hand-in date for Aberystwyth University Computer Science Dissertation.
A future update (v0.2) will allow the date and title to be configurable.