- Over Xcode 11.0
- Over iOS 13.0
- Registration GitHub OAuth Apps
NotificationHub is necessary secret information for running application.
You can setup this secret information files with
$ make setup
But it maybe got error about
XXX unbound variable.
So, It must be to prepared secret variables as environment variables when exec
$ make setup.
The following environment variables must be prepared.
- GitHub OAuth Application Client ID
- GitHub OAuth Application Client Secret
- GitHub OAuth Application Callback URL. It is used custom URL schema (e.g awesomeapp://)
After exported above environment variables, to try
$ make setup again.
After the execution
$make setup you can confirm Secret.swift and Info.plist are created same directory of below files named by
This Project Features
- Use SwiftUI
- Use Combine
- Install Library via Swift Package Manager
- Architecture is Redux
- Use bitrise
Contact and Contributions
If you contact me(or us) about bug report, improved, question technology, Please create issue. Of course, I'm looking forward your to pull request is also waiting.
NotificationHub is available under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more info.