Small swift package to create command line tools faster
.package(url: "https://github.com/avito-tech/CommandLineToolkit.git", from: "1.0.4")
Various things that make it easier to implement command line tools in Swift.
- JSONStream — a set of APIs to parse a stream of JSON objects on the fly
- PlistLib — small DSL to create, read and write Plists
- UserDefaultsLib — small DSL to read and write UserDefaults
- and even more... — have a look at subfolders!
- To generate and open Xcode project:
- To generate Package.swift only:
- To run tests: