Do you use Carthage? Are you feel tired of adding special script and the paths to frameworks (point 4, 5 and 6 in Getting Started guide) manually? Me too. Carting does it for you. It scans Carthage folder and linked frameworks, gets framework names and updates the script.
carting update in project folder. That's all.
By default Carting searches a script named
Carthage, but you can set a name of your script via command line arguments:
$ carting update -s MyBestScript
If there is no script with the name, Carting will add a new one.
🚨Note: be sure to have no uncommitted changes in project file to prevent project parsing errors 😱.
carting help to see available commands:
Usage: carting [command] [options] update: Adds a new script with input/output file paths or updates the script named `Carthage`. -s, --script: Updates input/output file paths for the script with passed name. -p, --path: The project directory path. list: Prints Carthage frameworks list with linking description. help: Prints this message.
$ brew install artemnovichkov/projects/carting
$ git clone https://github.com/artemnovichkov/carting.git $ cd Carting $ make
Swift Package Manager:
let package = Package( dependencies: [ .Package(url: "https://github.com/artemnovichkov/carting", majorVersion: 1) ] )
- Install Marathon.
- Add Carting to Marathon using
$ marathon add email@example.com:artemnovichkov/carting.git. Alternatively, add
- Write your script, then run it using
$ marathon run <path-to-your-script>.
- [x] Add option for adding new script
- [x] Add support of multiple targets
- [x] Add check of linked frameworks
- [x] Unify errors
- [ ] Add support of tvOS and watchOS platforms
- [ ] Check correct work with workspaces
- [ ] Write tests
Artem Novichkov, firstname.lastname@example.org
Carting is available under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more info.
Help us keep the lights on
1.2.13 - Apr 25, 2018
- An option for project path
1.2.12 - Mar 16, 2018
- Removing of scripts with default names. Fixed #14.
1.2.11 - Nov 24, 2017
- Printing framework information like:
Alamofire.framework static armv7, i386, x86_64, arm64 AudioKit.framework dynamic i386, x86_64, armv7, arm64
- Prevent adding paths for static frameworks. Fixed #12.
cartingcommand now prints help message. To update projects run
1.2.10 - Oct 18, 2017
- Disable using the sandbox when executing subprocesses of Swift builds
1.2.9 - Sep 21, 2017
- Installation via Swift Package Manager
View build details and download artifacts on buddybuild: Carting (iOS, CartingCore - Debug)