Fork this project to make an AppFair App
.package(url: "https://github.com/appfair/App.git", from: "Mark-Island")
This Is Your App
This project contains an AppFair app,
which is a free, native, and secure application distribution platform
for pure SwiftUI applications.
To get started building your own app:
- Create a new GitHub Organization named "Org-Name". This name will uniquely identify your app, and will be the basis of the app's "bundle ID". The name must contain only alphanumeric characters (A-Z, a-z, and 0-9) and a single hyphen (-)
- Fork the appfair/App repository into your "Org-Name" organization. You can now check out your version of the app at https://github.com/appfair/App/fork is
- Edit Sources/App/App.swift and add your code to the app.
- Create a Pull Request with your changes.
- Watch the integration action for your app's build status.
- The successful build will become available for the AppFair's Releases Page.
- Download, share and enjoy!