404: Not Found
You may find interesting
InstantSearch Second Iteration! - 2019-09-09 14:00:59
InstantSearch iOS is a library that helps you integrate various search interfaces with Algolia, built on top of the Swift API client.
InstantSearch iOS provides out of the box components that work together: search box, list of results, filtering and sorting interfaces, hierarchical menu, federated search, suggestions, highlighting, loading and more. It connects to Algolia servers, performs API calls for you and automatically updates the user interface with the latest state.
InstantSearch iOS allows you to focus on the look and feel of your user interface, by handling the search-specific logic for you, and simplifying management of complex state like filters, hierarchical menus or federated search.
Easy to integrate
InstantSearch easily fits into existing code: It follows a strict separation of concerns, has few dependencies, and doesn't make assumptions on how your app is built.
Components shipped in InstantSearch can easily be customised and configured, from high-level parameters to custom presentation logic.
Most common search use-cases are covered with these components.
Beyond those, writing your own component is as easy as implementing a single interface.
InstantSearch is a powerful tool for builders that want to stay in control.
Get started with InstantSearch iOS now.
2.1.0 - 2017-12-14 12:53:06
- Multi-Index functionality added to all widgets with the introduction of the index and variant field.
- Adding 2 new widgets:
MultiHitsCollectionWidgetthat can handle multiple indices in different sections.
- Introduction of 6 ViewModels that encapsulate the business logic of the widgets. You can use them to easily access the search state for better customization.
2.0.0 - 2017-10-03 08:21:40
- Add support for Swift 4
1.0.1 - 2017-07-31 15:31:36
- Add support for Carthage
1.0.0 - 2017-07-17 14:17:39
First official release of InstantSearch iOS!
- 15 customizable widgets to use in your apps. Checkout the documentation of those widgets in the community website.
- 4 base controllers:
- Custom widget creation. Follow documentation.
- Getting Started Guide. Follow guide.