Library for enabling Server Driven UI in SwiftUI
🕓 1 week ago
.package(url: "https://github.com/ZupIT/nimbus-swiftui.git", from: "1.0.0-beta.1")
Nimbus SwiftUI is a library for implementing Server Driven UI in projects built with SwiftUI.
To know more about Nimbus SDUI as a whole, please check our main documentation.
To get started with Nimbus SwiftUI, please check the documentation for Nimbus SwiftUI.
Nimbus SwiftUI is currently in beta.
- Introductory article: blog post introducing Nimbus SDUI.
- Documentation: the documentation for both the frontend and backend libraries. This is not in a website format yet, but you can read everything through GitHub.
- Nimbus: the common code between Nimbus SwiftUI and Nimbus Compose. This has been built using Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile (KMM).
- Nimbus Compose: all modules necessary to run Nimbus in a Jetpack Compose project.
- Nimbus SwiftUI: all modules necessary to run Nimbus in a SwiftUI project.
- Nimbus Compose Layout: layout components for Nimbus Compose.
- Nimbus SwiftUI Layout: layout components for Nimbus SwiftUI.
- Nimbus Backend TS: modules for the backend in Typescript.
Apache License 2.0.