ZerzuraKit is a versatile Swift framework that brings a ton of convenience features to developing for Apple platforms. Code intuitively, organize seamlessly, and implement complex functionality using lightweight syntax.
:warning: WARNING :warning:
ZerzuraKit is currently under active development and is being distributed in a pre-release state with incomplete testing. Unexpected behavior is normal as functionality is refined. Please contribute by opening an issue!
- [x] Color management methods for sRGB, HSV, Hex, and CMYK color spaces
- [x] Quick address decoding and CLLocation data storage
- [x] Date and TimeInterval string generation and localization
- [x] C++ style unary and binary operators for computing/converting numbers
- [x] Array subset, intersection, difference, and equivalence convenience methods
- [x] Abstract data types
- [x] Bags
- [x] FIFOs
- [x] LIFOs (Stacks)
- [x] Additional convenience methods and properties for modifying UI elements
- [x] Quick image compression, resize, and asynchronous web fetch/display
- [x] Precise determination of device region/locale
- Getting Started
- Abstract Data Types
- Date and Time
- UI Elements
- Device Properties
To integrate ZerzuraKit into your Xcode project using CocoaPods, specify it in your
Manually (Xcode 11 or newer)
- Download and decompress an
.xcframeworkpackage from Releases.
ZerzuraKit.xcframeworkto your Xcode project under
Frameworks, Libraries, and Embedded Content.
This method is recommended if you want to minimize build time.
- iOS 10+, watchOS 2.0+, tvOS 10+, or macOS 10.10+
- Swift 5.1+
Help us keep the lights on
v0.8.1 - Sep 18, 2019
Revised Bag ADT and also added Stack and Queue abstract data types.
Additionally, .xcframework has been removed from the repo itself. Please download .xcframeworks from this page.
v0.8.0 - Sep 8, 2019
Early pre-release, basic underlying functionality outlined and implemented, however much more to come.