We recommend you clone the repo for easiest implementation:
git clone https://github.com/Veve-llc/veve-swift-starter.git
There is 14 packages in this repository:
- Arrow (4.2.0) Documentation
- BWWalkthrough (3.0.1) Documentation
- Blueprints (0.8.6) Documentation
- Cache (5.2.0) Documentation
- ClusterKit (0.3.5) Documentation
- FFPopup (1.0.0) Documentation
- FontAwesome.swift (1.4.8) Documentation
- Hero (1.4.0) Documentation
- IHKeyboardAvoiding (4.6) Documentation
- Imaginary (4.2.0) Documentation
- Lightbox (2.3.0) Documentation
- Localize (2.1.0) Documentation
- Result (3.2.4) Documentation
- Spring (1.0.5) Documentation
- SwiftLint (0.29.3) Documentation
- SwiftyJSON (4.2.0) Documentation
- TrueTime (5.0.0) Documentation
Use the whole directory as needed
It is designed to be an easy, and ready to go start off tempalate for your swift projects.
- iOS 8.0+
- Xcode 10
Take a look at the documentation table of contents. This documentation is bundled with the project which makes it available for offline reading and provides a useful starting point for any documentation you want to write about your project.
We would love you to contribute to veve-swift-starter, check the CONTRIBUTING file for more info.
The code is available under the MIT license.
Help us keep the lights on
2.0 - Mar 27, 2019
Updated the latest code styling for support for swift 5.0, the components included are all ready to work with swift 5 to bring increased loading times, and smaller app sizes. Enjoy
1.0 - Feb 17, 2019
Announcing version 1 of our starter app in which you're able to use to quickly prototype and expand with quickly on a new project.