A Swift 4.1 implementation of a RFC1896 text/enriched parser.
Static Library and Dynamic Framework targets are provided for iOS, MacOS, tvOS, and watchOS; integrate them as you normally would.
github "Tabcorp/swift-EnrichedText" ~> 0.1 to your Cartfile
Swift Package Manager
.package(url: "https://github.com/Tabcorp/swift-EnrichedText.git", from: "0.1.0") to your package.swift dependencies
Help us keep the lights on
0.2.1 - Jun 28, 2018
0.2.0 - Jun 6, 2018
- Enforce strict command nesting
- Optimise performance for the case where closing tags are cased the same as their opening tag
- Support all font alteration commands in the RFC
0.1.0 - May 25, 2018
- Full support for the specification, but only a subset of formatting commands are supported
- Supported Formatting Commands
- Strict nesting is not validated
- There are some obvious avenues for performance improvement; but overall performance is not poor