The markdown parsing is broken/disabled for release notes. Sorry about that, I'm chasing the source of a crash that's been bringing this website down for the last couple of days.
Nothing breaking new API changed. Just cleaning up some warnings in Xcode 10.2.
Compatible with Swift 5 and Xcode 10.2.
SwiftyJSON 4.2.0 requires Swift 4.2 compiler and Xcode 10 to build.
The minimum requirement of watchOS bumps to watchOS 3.0+.
This version removed all deprecated APIs. If you are still using outdated APIs, you should ship with the latest ones.
- `Codable` protocol support #923 (Thanks @wleii)
- Xcode 9.3 support #951 (Thanks @wongzigii)
- Improve string test for boolean value #947 (Thanks @otaviolima)
- Update Travis CI to Xcode 9.3 image #954 (Thanks @wongzigii)
- README improvements #953, #952, #929 and #504 (Thanks @wongzigii, @tomduncalf and @bojanstef)
This is the official release of SwiftyJSON 4.0.0
This version is Swift 4 compatible.
We've improved the documentation since 4.0.0-alpha.1.
4 years ago
This is a pre-release version of SwiftyJSON 4.0.0.
- (1c5e902 @MikotoZero) Simplify initialize methods invocation.
- (a76d81d @craiggrummitt) Fix "double t" spelling mistake, `writtingOptionsKeys` now is `writingOptionsKeys`.
- (f9afe96 @wongzigii) **SwiftyJSON now use `throws` for error handling**
`init(data, options opt, error)` now is `init(data, options opt) throws`.
- (083c6d7 @wongzigii) Use `Swift.Error` type instead of `NSError`, now JSON's error is `SwiftyJSONError` type.
- (619fba2 @wongzigii) SwiftLint compatible.
- (1d64b89 @wongzigii) Add GitHub issue and pull request template.
- (d932f64 @matthew-an) Fix a potential crash issue by checking whether index is out of json array’s bound.
- (e4b2644 @JeffGuKang @Humoud) Documentation improvement and source code gardening.
- (#887 @Taillook, @hitendradeveloper, @Harshit31) Add "yes" and "1" to string.boolValue array
Thank @JackSteven, @mictab, @neoneye, @Tawfikk and others who helped review the pull requests and contribute to the documentations. 🎉 🎉
This release includes new features and shouldn’t break backwards compatibility with SwiftyJSON 3.1.3.
- Check for pre-escaped URLs to prevent double-escaping of % character. (#678 Thanks @dawvee)
- Fix an unexpected behavior when passing Int8 type number into JSON. (#717 Thanks @SumoSimo)
- Resolve a warning about expression implicitly coerced from 'String?' to Any in Swift 3.0.1. (#729 Thanks @ldiqual)
- Swift 3.0.2 / Xcode 8.2 compatible. (#764 Thanks @lbrndnr)
## New Features:
- Add a flag `castNilToNSNull` to json rawString for converting nil to NSNull. (#610 Thanks @gsabran)
- Add a function to deep merge a JSON object into another JSON object. See [Merging](https://github.com/SwiftyJSON/SwiftyJSON#merging) (#725 Thanks @danielkiedrowski)
- JSON constructors are more explicit now: `init(object: Any)` becomes: `init(_ object: Any)`. (#664 Thanks @MadsBogeskov)
## Documentation improvement:
(Thanks all: @cwkatzmann, @victorlin, @looseyi, @takasek and @naeemshaikh90)
Here are a list of changed made into 3.1 release.