Generic geographical library for Swift
🕓 36 weeks ago
.package(url: "https://github.com/RemiBardon/swift-geo.git", from: "redundant-conformance-constraint-bug")
The toolbox for any Swift project working with geographical data.
Works on client and server sides – it's just Swift.
Items are not especially ordered.
- ☑ Geodesic data types
- ☑ Coordinate Reference System conversions
- Parsing/printing (using parser-printers)
- ☐ GeoJSON
- ☐ WKT
- ☐ GPX
- ☐ Other formats
- ☐ Streaming
- ☐ Full translation of Turf
- ☐ Integration with MapKit
- ☐ Code generation to support all EPSG Coordinate Reference Systems
- ☐ Dynamic Coordinate Reference System (for parsing any CRS)
- Developer experience
- ☑ Type-safety
- ☐ Comprehensive error handling
- ☐ Packaging
- ☐ Doc comments
- ☐ DocC
- ☐ Illustrations
- ☐ Online documentation
- ☐ Use cases
- ☐ Playground
- ☐ Full coverage
- ☐ Snapshot testing
- Platform compatibility
- ☐ macOS (
- ☐ Others (open-source
- ☐ Binary size benchmarks (
- ☐ Performance benchmarks (CPU, RAM…)
Development and maintenance
- This repository is being actively developed.
- It will be maintained, but not actively.
- PRs are welcome ❤️ They will be reviewed and integrated unless something is wrong.