Simple. Performant. Native.
A Swift Redux Library utilizing Apple's Combine Framework.
See the full documentation on ReCombine.io
- 🚀 Uses Combine, boosting performance in comparison to Redux libraries that use RxSwift.
- 🦁 Implements performance optimizations for you, including memoized selectors.
- 📲 Interacts seemlessly with SwiftUI.
- 🛠 Only depends on Combine under the hood.
The API is inspired by NgRx, Angular's most popular Redux framework.
You may find interesting
Refactoring and Docs Improvements - 2020-03-06 03:41:31
- Clarify Effects Docs, specifically global vs local effects
- Use reduce() in combineReducers
- use registerEffects. This should help with Timelane integration.
Updated documentation with Example App Links - 2020-02-19 04:59:59
Documentation changes only.
- 2020-02-13 21:29:40
v1.0.0 - 2020-02-10 05:03:13
Initial Release 🎉
Third Release Candidate - 2020-02-07 22:25:21
Documentation - Use the large image summary for social.
Second Release Candidate - 2020-02-07 22:07:45
Adds social tags for better social recognition.
v1.0.0 Release Candidate - 2020-02-07 17:55:14
Includes everything needs for the release of version 1.0.0
Ninth Beta Release - 2020-02-07 06:42:24
Includes refining of ReCombineTest module and adds Testing documentation.
Eighth Beta Release - 2020-02-01 16:39:24
Adding logo to project.
Seventh Beta Release - 2020-02-01 00:54:03
Sixth Beta Release - 2020-01-30 23:41:56
Includes the ReCombineTest package.
Fifth Beta Release - 2020-01-29 20:15:39
Last release included failing tests.
Fourth Beta Release - 2020-01-29 19:29:32
Adds register(_:) effects function.
Third Beta Release - 2020-01-29 02:23:48
Second Beta Release - 2020-01-28 04:56:13