Harvey is a SPM-first network response stubbing library written completely in Swift. Main goals:
- [x] Stubbing based on given request properties (url/method etc.)
- [x] Removing stubs
- [x] Compatible with SPM
- [ ] Compatible with Carthage
- [ ] Record/save/use recorded stubs
- [ ] Moya plugin to easily handle Harvey
- [x] Compatibility with CocoaPods
You can check out more about the project direction in the vision document.
- Install spm_utils
- Clone Harvey and enter Harvey's root directory.
swift package generate-xcodeprojto generate a project.
spm_utils quickto fix the bug with Quick.
- If you want to test Swift 4 version of Harvey, run
spm_utils swift 4.
Now just enter the project and it should build. Otherwise please fill an issue.
Contributions are welcome, but keep in mind that for now the main goal is a stable and working version, so development might progress fast.
This project is open source under the MIT license, which means you have full access to the source code and can modify it to fit your own needs.
This project also subscribes to the Moya Contributors Guidelines which TLDR: means we give out push access easily and often.
Help us keep the lights on