Swiftpack.co is a collection of thousands of indexed Swift packages. Search packages.
Iterable's iOS SDK
Iterable is a growth marketing platform that helps you to create better experiences for—and deeper relationships with—your customers. Use it to send customized email, SMS, push notification, in-app message, web push notification campaigns to your customers.
This SDK helps you integrate your iOS apps with Iterable. It supports iOS 9.0+.
For installation instructions, read Iterable's iOS SDK.
To learn more about various SDK features, read:
- Identifying the User
- Updating User Profiles
- Tracking Events
- Setting up iOS Push Notifications
- Advanced iOS Push Notifications
- In-App Messages on iOS
- Setting up Mobile Inbox on iOS
- Customizing Mobile Inbox on iOS
- iOS Universal Links
- Deep Links in Push Notifications
- Deferred Deep Linking
For sample code, take a look at the following projects:
Release notes, support and troubleshooting
- Iterable's Mobile SDK Support Policy
- Iterable's iOS SDK Deprecation and End-of-Life Schedule
- Iterable's Beta Mobile SDK Disclaimer
- Testing and Troubleshooting Iterable's Mobile SDKs
- Frequently Asked Questions for mobile developers integrating with Iterable
Please contact your customer success manager with any questions.
This SDK is released under the MIT License. See LICENSE for more information.
Want to contribute?
This library is open source, and we will look at issue reports and pull requests. See CONTRIBUTING for more information.
|Last commit: Yesterday|
You may find interesting
- When using the inbox feature in popup mode, the method of modal transition can now be specified through