CometD is a scalable web event routing bus that allows you to write low-latency, server-side, event-driven web applications. Typical examples of such applications are stock trading applications, web chat applications, online games, and monitoring consoles.
Import the framework
First thing is to import the framework. See the Installation instructions on how to add the framework to your project.
To use CometDClient in your 'Podfile':
pod 'CometDClient', '~> 1.1.2'
Swift Package Manager
The Swift Package Manager is a tool for automating the distribution of Swift code and is integrated into the
Once you have your Swift package set up, adding CometDClient as a dependency is as easy as adding it to the
dependencies value of your
dependencies: [ .Package(url: "https://github.com/Insurlytech/CometDClient-iOS.git", majorVersion: 1) ]
- ☐ Implement Codable objects for BayeuxClient & CometdClientMessageResolver
CometDClient is licensed under the MIT License.
You may find interesting
1.1.1 - 2020-09-07 09:48:06
- Issue #7 - Remove context in error to avoid useless information into Non-fatal error
1.1.0 - 2020-07-24 12:59:06
- Errors - Create recorder for sharing important errors
- Errors - Refact error to be more precise on the failure
1.0.0 - 2020-05-27 15:56:57
- First release of CometD Client for iOS