This is a Swift Package bundling different Train APIs into one simple Swift interface.
🕓 3 weeks ago
.package(url: "https://github.com/ICE-Buddy/Train-API-Swift-Package.git", from: "1.0.4")
Offering a simple Swift API for real-time tain/travel-information.
This Swift Package has been developed to power ICE Buddy.
This Swift Package connects to the on-board server of ICE trains, so connecting to the WiFi@DB or WiFionICE is mandatory.
Then, REST-Requests are sent to the following endpoints:
Available Data Points
- Current speed (km/h)
- Train name and journey title (e.g., ICE 643: Düsseldorf Hbf -> Berlin Ostbahnhof)
- Train model (e.g., ICE 4)
- Train model image
- Journey (all train stations), incluing:
- Planned arrival time
- Actual arrival time (delay)
- Current internet quality (stable / unstable)
TGV, ÖBB, SBB CFF FFS?
We encourage all thrain enthusiasts from all over the world to contribute to this open-source project!