IBM Swift SDK Core
IBMSwiftSDKCore is a dependency used in the IBM Watson Swift SDK.
It provides the networking layer used by the Swift SDK to communicate between your Swift app and IBM Services.
For more information on IBM Watson services, visit the IBM Watson homepage. Currently, it is only used by the IBM Watson Swift SDK, but it will be used by other IBM Cloud SDKs in the future.
- Xcode 9.3+
- Swift 4.2+
- iOS 10.0+
You can install Cocoapods with RubyGems:
$ sudo gem install cocoapods
If your project does not yet have a Podfile, use the
pod init command in the root directory of your project. To install IBMSwiftSDKCore using Cocoapods, add the following to your Podfile (substituting
MyApp with the name of your app).
use_frameworks! target 'MyApp' do pod 'IBMSwiftSDKCore', '~> 1.1.0' end
Then run the
pod install command, and open the generated
.xcworkspace file. To update to a newer release of IBMSwiftSDKCore, use
pod update IBMSwiftSDKCore.
For more information on using Cocoapods, refer to the Cocoapods Guides.
You can install Carthage with Homebrew:
$ brew update $ brew install carthage
If your project does not have a Cartfile yet, use the
touch Cartfile command in the root directory of your project. To install IBMSwiftSDKCore using Carthage, add the following to your Cartfile.
github "IBM/swift-sdk-core" ~> 1.1.0
Then run the following command to build the dependencies and frameworks:
$ carthage update --platform iOS
Follow the remaining Carthage installation instructions here. Make sure to drag-and-drop the built
IBMSwiftSDKCore.framework into your Xcode project and import it in the source files that require it.
Swift Package Manager
Add the following to your
Package.swift file to identify IBMSwiftSDKCore as a dependency. The package manager will clone IBMSwiftSDKCore when you build your project with
dependencies: [ .package(url: "https://github.com/IBM/swift-sdk-core", from: "1.1.0") ]
We would love any and all help! If you would like to contribute, please read our CONTRIBUTING documentation with information on getting started.
This library is licensed under Apache 2.0. Full license text is available in LICENSE.
This SDK is intended for use with an Apple iOS product and intended to be used in conjunction with officially licensed Apple development tools.
You may find interesting
1.1.0 - 2020-03-17T20:17:52
1.0.2 - 2020-03-17T15:08:46
1.0.1 - 2019-10-10T13:59:42
1.0.0 - 2019-10-04T02:43:52
- Allow date values to be specified with or without fractional seconds (d9329a9)
- Improve error response handling for IAM authentication (57c534f)
- ssl untrusted cert: throw more helpful error when SSL cert is untrusted (6b9cc19)
- package name: rename package and project (9f0ace5)
- auth type: make auth type checks case insensitive (323ed22)
- authentication: add ConfigBasedAuthenticatorFactory (9501c96)
- credentialutils: change environment search path order (ef4e059)
- http errors: add noEndpoint error case (0496d86)
- service url: add method to get service url (8c8fdbd)
- package name: complete rename and re-publishing of the core package
Pre-release: 1.0.0 - 2019-09-30T18:04:47
This is a pre-release for the update SDK core.