See GEOSwift for full details
- iOS 8.0+, tvOS 9.2+, macOS 10.9+ (CocoaPods, Carthage, Swift PM)
- Swift 5.1
GEOS is licensed under LGPL 2.1 and its compatibility with static linking is at least controversial. Use of geos without dynamic linking is discouraged.
use_frameworks! pod 'GEOSwiftMapKit'
$ pod install
Add the following to your Cartfile:
github "GEOSwift/GEOSwiftMapKit" ~> 2.0.0
Finish updating your project by following the typical Carthage workflow.
Swift Package Manager
Update the top-level dependencies in your
.package(url: "https://github.com/GEOSwift/GEOSwiftMapKit.git", from: "2.0.0")
Update the target dependencies in your
Explore more, interactively, in the playground. It can be found inside
GEOSwiftMapKit workspace. Open the workspace in Xcode, build the
GEOSwiftMapKit framework and open the playground file.
To make a contribution:
- Fork the repo
- Start from the
developbranch and create a branch with a name that describes your contribution
$ carthage update
- Sign in to travis-ci.org (if you've never signed in before, CI won't run to verify your pull request)
- Push your branch and create a pull request to develop
- One of the maintainers will review your code and may request changes
- If your pull request is accepted, one of the maintainers should update the changelog before merging it
- Andrew Hershberger (@macdrevx)
- GEOSwift was released by Andrea Cremaschi (@andreacremaschi) under a MIT license. See LICENSE for more information.
- GEOS stands for Geometry Engine - Open Source, and is a C++ library, ported from the Java Topology Suite. GEOS implements the OpenGIS Simple Features for SQL spatial predicate functions and spatial operators. GEOS, now an OSGeo project, was initially developed and maintained by Refractions Research of Victoria, Canada.
You may find interesting