Pisth is an SSH and SFTP client. Use Pisth to upload, view and edit files in your SSH server. Why use Pisth: • Pisth is free (but there are ads and In App Purchases). • You can manage files in your SSH server and use the Shell in the same app. • You can edit text files and code with colored syntax. • The Shell supports colors and real time output and input, so you can use text editors such as nano, vim, etc. • The Shell supports Bluetooth keyboard including arrows and ctrl keys but excluding function keys.
From the developer of Pisth! Pisth APT allows you to manage your packages on Debian based Linux distro from your iPhone or iPad using SSH. Why use Pisth APT: • Pisth APT is free (but there are ads). • You can easily browse, install, uninstall and update pakages.
Pisth Viewer allows you to share a terminal opened with Pisth in iOS from your Mac.
How does it work?
Just open a terminal in Pisth, and your iOS device will appear in Pisth Viewer if both Mac and iOS device are connected to the same network. You can also write from the macOS app.
Pisth has an API that allows iOS apps to import files from Pisth.
More information at https://pisth.github.io/docs/getting-started.html.
- Pisth Shared/: Shared sources between targets.
- Pisth Terminal/: HTML page for displaying the terminal.
- Pisth/: iOS and macOS Applications.
- Pisth Viewer/: Pisth Viewer macOS Application.
- Pisth API/: API for iOS.
- Pisth APT/: iOS Aptitude package manager.
- Pisth/pisth.github.io: Page for this project.
- Pisth/docs: Documentation for the API.
- Pisth/meta: Metadata for iTunes Connect.
See licenses here.