Follow @develobile on Twitter for news about my projects.
Pisth is an SSH and SFTP client. Use Pisth to upload, view and edit files in your SSH server. Features: • Manage files in your SSH server and use the Shell in the same app. • Edit text files and code with colored syntax. • The terminal is like xterm, so you can use text editors such as nano, vim, etc. • SSH Keys • Drag and drop. • Send special keys. • Open multiple panels in iPad. • Find your connections with Spotlight. • Share shell session between other devices using Pisth or your Mac. • Transfer files between servers. • Find servers with Bonjour.
Pisth has an API that allows iOS apps to import files from Pisth.
More information at https://pisth.github.io/docs/getting-started.html.
- Pisth Shared/: Shared sources between targets.
- Pisth Terminal/: HTML page for displaying the terminal.
- Pisth/: iOS Application.
- Pisth Viewer/: Pisth Viewer macOS Application.
- Pisth API/: API for iOS.
- Pisth APT/: iOS Aptitude package manager.
Then build any scheme you want from
Help us keep the lights on
11.2 - Oct 31, 2018
Pisth allows you now to run snippets of code very quickly.
11.1 - Oct 10, 2018
This version includes a local terminal with Python and Lua support.
11.0 - Sep 13, 2018
This update improves a lot the stability and fixes a lot of bugs.
- Localization for French and Spanish
- The terminal is now much faster! The keyboard doesn't hide itself for resizing the terminal.
- Support for Siri Shortcuts and Spotlight search
- Improved multitasking for iPad
- Run multiple terminal instances on iPad
- Do a long press in the terminal for showing a menu
- Improved selection in the terminal
- iOS native file icons
- Grid views
- SSH Keys
- Remember connections from URL schemes
- New theme for the terminal: Pisth Dark: Black background with purple text
- Find servers with Bonjour
- Transfer files between servers
- Bug fixes