Swiftpack.co is a collection of thousands of indexed Swift packages. Search packages.
Homekit Accessory Protocol, implemented in Swift
The goal of this package is to provide a complete implementation of the Homekit Accessory Protocol, enabling you to build your DIY accessories, and connect your non-HAP devices.
- Persistent configuration across reboots.
- Homekit pairing by scanning QR code (shipped in iOS 11).
- Speakers and Remote Control accessories (shipped in iOS 12 / macOS Mojave).
- Television accessories (shipped in iOS 12.2 / macOS 10.14.3).
- Extensibility through custom services and characteristics.
- Runs on Linux / Raspbian (Raspberry Pi).
Remember that this is not a commercial product, but the result of free labor.
- If you need help using this library, open an issue here on GitHub. The more detail the better!
- If you found a bug, open an issue here on GitHub. The more detail the better!
- If you want to contribute, submit a pull request.
|Last commit: 1 week ago|
You may find interesting
- HAP definitions from macOS Catalina.
- Swift 5 required.
- SwiftNIO upgraded to v2.
- Logging through SwiftLog instead of Evergreen.