Swift Must Have Tools
.package(url: "https://github.com/Alkenso/SwiftConvenience.git", from: "0.0.2")
Convenient additions to Swift standard library that makes development pleasant.
While participating in many projects (mostly macOS) I use the same tools and standard types extensions.
Once I've decided stop to copy-paste code from project to project and make single library that covers lots of developer needs in utility code.
- Standard Types (URL, Data, UUID, Result, ...)
- KeyValue struct
- FileEnumerator (Swift approach for deep enumeration of the file system)
- Synchronized (thread-safe wrapper around T)
- Atomic (property wrapper to safely read/assign values from different threads)
Working with String
You can also find Swift libraries for macOS / *OS development
- sXPC: type-safe wrapper around NSXPCConnection and proxy object
- sLaunchctl: register and manage daemons and user-agents
- sMock: Swift unit-test mocking framework similar to gtest/gmock