Adyen WeChat Pay SDK Wrapper
.package(url: "https://github.com/Adyen/adyen-wechatpay-ios.git", from: "1.1.0")
The WeChat Pay SDK is a static
.a library. This repository provides an XCFramework around the static library for more convenient importing of the WeChat Pay SDK. This is especially useful when using Swift Package Manager.
- For embedding the XCFramework into an Xcode project, Xcode 11+ is required.
- For integrating through Swift Package Manager, Xcode 12+ is required.
- Supports iOS 10+.
- Drag the XCFramework into your Frameworks folder.
- Make sure to Select “Copy items if needed” and “Create groups” options when adding the XCFramework file.
- Navigate to your project settings, then General tab, under “Frameworks, Libraries and Embedded Content”, make sure to select “Embed & Sign” for your newly added XCFramework.
Swift Package Manager
- Follow Apple's [Adding Package Dependencies to Your App](https://raw.github.com/Adyen/adyen-wechatpay-ios/main/
) guide on how to add a Swift Package dependency.
https://github.com/Adyen/adyen-wechatpay-ios as the repository URL.
- Specify the version to be at least
:warning: Please make sure to use Xcode 12.0+ when adding
AdyenWeChatPayInternal using Swift Package Manager.
:warning: Swift Package Manager for Xcode 12.0 and 12.1 has a know issue when it comes to importing binary dependencies. A workaround is described here.
pod 'AdyenWeChatPayInternal' to your
github "adyen/adyen-wechatpay-ios" to your
carthage update --use-xcframeworks.
- Link the framework with your target as described in Carthage Readme.
Note: for non-M1 mac use workarounds from here
AdyenWeChatPayInternal is just a wrapper around the original WeChat Pay SDK, with a few minor improvements:
- Handles the importing of the dependent system frameworks and libraries.
- Removes the need for adding
-Objc and -all_load other linker flags to the your project build settings.
Other than these improvements, the framework works in the same way as the original WeChat Pay SDK.
Refer to the original documentation.
If you have a feature request, or spotted a bug or a technical problem regarding the XCFramework wrapper, create a GitHub issue. For other questions or issues regarding the SDK, contact WeChat Pay iOS SDK support.
MIT license. For more information, see the LICENSE file.