Config files for my GitHub profile.
🕓 3 weeks ago
.package(url: "https://github.com/2553BAG/2553BAG.git", from: "v14.1.0")
Facebook SDK for iOS
This open-source library allows you to integrate Facebook into your iOS app.
Learn more about the provided samples, documentation, integrating the SDK into your app, accessing source code, and more
Please take a moment and subscribe to releases so that you can be notified about new features, deprecations, and critical fixes. To see information about the latest release, consult our changelog.
|:warning: Be Advised :warning:
We have begun rewriting the iOS SDK in Swift in order to modernize the code base.
Please monitor the changelog for updates to existing interfaces but keep in mind that some interfaces will be unstable during this process. As such, updating to a minor version may introduce compilation issues related to language interoperability. Using symbols now defined in Swift may require using Please bear with us as we work towards providing an improved experience for integrating with the Facebook platform.
@import syntax from Objective-C and using C++ will likely require workarounds like creating wrappers in Objective-C.
TRY IT OUT
Swift Package Manager
- In Xcode, select File > Swift Packages > Add Package Dependency.
- Follow the prompts using the URL for this repository
- Select the
Facebook-prefixed libraries you want to use
- Check-out the tutorials available online at: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/ios/getting-started
- Start coding! Visit https://developers.facebook.com/docs/ios for tutorials and reference documentation.
iOS 14 CHANGES
link to FB blogpost https://developers.facebook.com/blog/post/2020/10/22/preparing-for-apple-app-store-data-disclosure-requirements/
apple store details https://developer.apple.com/app-store/app-privacy-details/
Please report bugs or issues to our designated developer support team -- https://developers.facebook.com/support/bugs/ -- as this will help us resolve them more quickly.
You can also visit our Facebook Developer Community Forum,
join the Facebook Developers Group on Facebook,
ask questions on Stack Overflow,
or open an issue in this repository.
Facebook welcomes contributions to our SDKs. Please see the CONTRIBUTING file.
See the LICENSE file.
Copyright © Meta Platforms, Inc
See the SECURITY POLICY for more info on our bug bounty program.
- By enabling Facebook integrations, including through this SDK, you can share information with Facebook, including
information about people’s use of your app. Facebook will use information received in accordance with our
Data Use Policy, including to provide you with insights about the
effectiveness of your ads and the use of your app. These integrations also enable us and our partners to serve ads on
and off Facebook.
- You may limit your sharing of information with us by updating the Insights control in the developer tool
- If you use a Facebook integration, including to share information with us, you agree and confirm that you have
provided appropriate and sufficiently prominent notice to and obtained the appropriate consent from your users
agree that you will not share information with us about children under the age of 13.
- You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations and also agree to our Terms
https://www.facebook.com/policies/, including our Platform Policies https://developers.facebook.com/policy/ and
Advertising Guidelines, as applicable https://www.facebook.com/ad_guidelines.php.
By using the Facebook SDK for iOS you agree to these terms.