Vapor is a web framework for Swift. It provides a beautifully expressive and easy to use foundation for your next website, API, or cloud project.
Take a look at some of the awesome stuff created with Vapor.
Join the welcoming community of fellow Vapor developers on Discord.
If you find a bug, please create an issue.
If you find a security vulnerability, please contact email@example.com as soon as possible.
💙 Code of Conduct
Our goal is to create a safe and empowering environment for anyone who decides to use or contribute to Vapor. Please help us make the community a better place by abiding to this Code of Conduct during your interactions surrounding this project.
The awesome Vapor community is always adding new tutorials and articles out there, Vapor University is a great place to get started!
Support us with a monthly donation and help us continue our activities. [Become a backer]
- 🥇 Become a Gold sponsor
- 🥈 Become a Silver sponsor
- 🥉 Become a Bronze sponsor
- 👥 Contribute on Open Collective
Help us keep the lights on
4.0.0-alpha.1.2 - Jun 11, 2019
AsyncKitis now included and exported by default.
- New application lifecycle hooks added to
- Session authentication middleware now short-circuits if a user has already been authenticated
DirectoryConfigurationnow uses Custom Working Directory set in the Edit Scheme menu in Xcode
- Fixed an an assertion failure when attempting to connect via WebSocket to an unknown route (#1997, #2000)
4.0.0-alpha.1.1 - Jun 6, 2019
- Updated minimum Swift version to 5.1
- Temporarily disabled FoundationClient due to SR-10848
4.0.0-alpha.1 - May 31, 2019
More information on Vapor 4 alpha releases:
3.3.0 - Feb 28, 2019
- Adds new
true, HTTP server will support gzip and deflate. (#1909)
ErrorMiddlewarenow checks for and utilizes
ResponseEncodableconformance on errors. (#1875)
3.2.2 - Feb 15, 2019
- Vapor Compatibility Suite: All PRs to vapor/vapor:3 will run against our new compatibility suite that verifies projects built on Vapor continue to compile and pass tests.
- Submit your project here: https://forums.swift.org/t/vapor-compatibility-test-suite/20500
- Reverted retain cycle fix that could cause Application to not deinit. (#1898).