TV Tube Status
This is a tvOS app that shows the status of all London Underground, Overground, Croydon Tramlink, TfL Rail & Docklands Light Railway routes in London. It also happens to be my first attempt of building a tvOS app from the ground up.
On the tech stack front, it's currently written in Swift 3, uses Transport for London's latest API, taking advantage of RxSwift.
You can use Xcode 8 or above to install NetTime on your iOS device & watch using just your Apple ID.
All you need to do is:
- Install Xcode via download or through the Mac App Store.
git clone https://github.com/simonrice/TVTubeStatus.gitin a terminal application of your choice.
- Open "TVTubeStatus.xcodeproj" in Xcode.
- Go to Xcode's Preferences > Accounts and add your Apple ID.
- In Xcode's sidebar select each target and go to General > Identity. Append a word at the end of the Bundle Identifier e.g. com.simonrice.TVTubeStatus**.name** so it's unique. Select your Apple ID in Signing > Team.
- Connect your Apple TV using USB and select it in Xcode's Product menu > Destination.
- Press CMD+R or Product > Run to install TV Tube Status.
- If you install using a free (non-developer) account, make sure to rebuild TV Tube Status every 7 days, otherwise it will quit at launch when your certificate expires.
This app is licensed under the terms of the MIT license. Please see the LICENSE file.