Main idea of the TestMoya:
- Search Git repos.
- Load author details.
- Feature some repos.
- Store locally: last search and featured repos.
Here is the code example of using:
- Networking layer using Moya/RxMoya with custom extensions.
- Map JSON using the ObjectMapping.
- Using some Signals and RxSwift.
- Architecture MVVM (without UI binding).
- All UI implemented in code using PureLayout.
All dependencies are included to Git repo. (I know that it's not a good idea - but I used it)
If projects doesn't compile - just run
carthage update --platform iOS