SwiftInspector is a command line tool built on top of SwiftSyntax to help inspect usage of classes, protocols, properties, etc in a Swift codebase.
This project is currently under development and can have breaking API changes.
Generating an Xcode Project
To see this project locally in Xcode you can run the following command on the root of this project:
swift package generate-xcodeproj
This will generate an
SwiftInspector.xcodeproj in the root of this repository.
Run this project
Open the generated Xcode project:
Then run the project using ⌘ R.
Make sure to select "My Mac" as the device.
You may find interesting
Release version 0.3.1 - 2020-03-25 02:15:22
- Fixes a bug in imports command that was not looking into subfolders with spaces in their name https://github.com/fdiaz/SwiftInspector/pull/6
Release version 0.2.0 - 2020-03-24 02:06:33
- Allow for multiple, comma separated, parameters in both the
- Replace JSON output for a more idiomatic standard output
Release version 0.1.1 - 2020-03-24 02:05:44
- Use JSON to output from commands
Release version 0.1.0 - 2020-03-24 02:05:11
Initial release with the following commands:
Release version 0.3.0 - 2020-03-24 02:03:01
- Migrate to use ArgumentParser