The API for communication between a native macOS app and a local IPFS server. Clients need only include the autogenerated API framework as a Swift Package Manager dependency.
This pod uses Semantical Versioning as outlined below:
- 1.x.x: Major versions. Represents breaking changes in the API.
- 1.1.x: Minor versions. Represents non breaking API changes (such as new or expanded features).
- 1.1.1: Minor enhancements/bug fixes. Represents a non-breaking changes which do not alter the existing API.
Swift Package Manager
The Swift Package Manager is a tool for
automating the distribution of Swift code and is integrated into the
compiler. It is in early development, but IPFSWebService does support its
use on supported platforms.
Once you have your Swift package set up, adding IPFSWebService as a dependency
is as easy as adding it to the
dependencies value of your
dependencies: [ .package(url: "https://github.com/connorpower/IPFSWebService.git", from: "3.0.0") ]
Connor Power, email@example.com
Help us keep the lights on
4.0.0 - Feb 3, 2018
- Replace RxSwift with PromiseKit
0.2.0 - Feb 2, 2018
- Implement IPFS
1.0.0 - Feb 2, 2018
1.1.0 - Feb 2, 2018
- Support for pinning and unpinning objects implemented
2.0.0 - Feb 2, 2018
- Swift version upgraded from 3 to 4
- API variants with RxSwift support added