iOS Project Template 📱
- Open Xcode -> Create a new Xcode Project
- Choose the "Single View Template"
- ✔ Include Unit Tests
- ✔ Include UI Tests
- Navigate into the
- Click Create
- Close Xcode
- In your project root directory, create a folder structure that matches the folders in the
Examplefolder and copy the
Example/Codefolder to your project. It contains some helpers to get you started.
- Move all existing project files into their respective folder (i.e.
Bend Xcode to your will
- Open the
- Remove all red entries under <MyExampleProject>
- Drag all directories under <MyExampleProject> from Finder to Xcode under
- [✔] Copy Items if needed
- [✔] Create groups
- Remove references to
.gitkeepFiles (in Xcode) in every sub-directory of <MyExampleProject> that already contains a file
- Naviagte to the <MyExampleProject> Target and click "Choose Info.plist File..." (at the top)
- In the App Icons section click "Use Asset Catalog" for App Icons Source
- Don't migrate Launch Image
- Choose AppIcon instead of AppIcon-2 from drop down
- Navigate to Assets Catalog and remove AppIcon-2 (Xcode... 😫)
- Navigate to Targets -> <MyExampleProject> -> Build Settings
- Search for "Code Signing Resource Rules Path"
- Set the value to
carthage update --platform iosto install/update all needed dependencies
make gitinitto setup a new git repo in the project root folder (WARNING: removes any existing git repo in the project root folder)
- Update the
Makefilewith your project settings
- Update the
.swiftlint.ymlfile to include the project root folder
- Fill the README
- Delete this TODO section. (And enjoy your fresh and clean Project-setup 🙌)
⚡️ Swift: x.x 📱 iOS x.x 🌎 API Docs
Project description in 1-5 sentences.
Where do I find API docs, wireframes, etc.?
Is Bitrise CI setup?