Coffee info application.
Application that can download from server and represent list of coffee articles.
- Networking service build on top of Alamofire wrapped with Moya
- Data model mapping implemented with native Swift 4
- Most UI layout was made with
- Time zones of all dates received from server considered UTC
- Data update available with native pull-to-refresh UI
- Table cell resizing deferred to prevent UI glitch while downloading images
- Image downloading and caching build with AlamofireImage
- iOS 10.3+
- Xcode 9.0+
- Swift 4.0+
Carthage is a decentralized dependency manager that builds your dependencies and provides you with binary frameworks.
You can install Carthage with Homebrew using the following command:
$ brew update $ brew install carthage
To switch default build system run:
$ sudo xcode-select -s /Applications/Xcode-beta.app/Contents/Developer
carthage bootstrap to check out and build the project's dependencies.