Boost - Enterprise AppStore
Warning! - Project is not yet completely finished. We are going to release an alpha version in April, contact us on Slack for ETA or follow the status below
Boost is an enterprise mobile app distribution platform. Boost has been made originally to help us distribute mobile apps to our clients on our own platform but eventually we have decided to share our baby with the world. Let’s see what it will grow into!
- BoostCore - AppStore core module
- ApiCore - Base user & team management including forgotten passwords, etc ...
- MailCore - Mailing wrapper for multiple mailing services like MailGun, SendGrig or SMTP (coming)
- DBCore - Set of tools for work with PostgreSQL database
- VaporTestTools - Test tools and helpers for Vapor 3
If the documentation is not good enough for you, feel free to join our slack channel and get help using and installing this product from us and other experienced users right away. Slack, channel #help-boost
Test on Heroku
If you after a quick example of what boost can do, get yourself a Heroku account (if you don't have one already) and see for yourself.
To install on Heroku please press the button and follow the instructions:
- [x] Build basic framework
- [x] Authenticate with username and password
- [x] Upload, process and install iOS app
- [x] Upload, process and install Android app
- [ ] Search apps by it's tags, name, platform and bundle Id
- [ ] Integrated web client (web interface)
- [ ] Basic emails (forgotten password, registration, invitation)
- [ ] Support for S3 (and others through protocol) to store files
- [ ] Authenticate in enterprise environment (
ActiveDirectory, etc ...)
- [ ] Create client accounts
- [ ] Native iOS client
- [ ] Native Android client
- [ ] Email notifications (new builds, clents, etc)
- [ ] Native tvOS client
- [ ] Comment on builds
- [ ] Create virtual apps for web-apps (urls)
- [ ] Authenticate in enterprise environment (custom plugins and integrations for common systems)
- [ ] Upload, process and download standalone files
- [ ] Upload, process and install macOS app
- [ ] Upload, process and install Windows app
- [ ] Upload, process and display web app (.zip)
We love PR’s, we can’t get enough of them ... so if you have an interesting improvement, bug-fix or a new feature please don’t hesitate to get in touch. If you are not sure about something before you start the development you can always contact our dev and product team through our Slack.
Cloud based build number management system Like Boost, BumpUp! Is an open source feature licensed under Apache 2.0 license BumpUp! Is also available as a free service online. Support for Android and all current Apple based operating systems BumpUp! Can be found here: http://github.com/liveui/bumpup Xxxxxxxxxxx include screenshot
We try to support even our free tier clients through our Slack channel or create a Stack Overflow question tagging BoostXXXXXXXXXX. To signup for our Slack please visit http://bit.ly/2B0dEyt and we’ll send you an invitation email.
OnDemand hosted service (sounds better than software as a service)
We also working on a hosted service including a free tier for indie developers. For more information on our hosted services, please visit our website on http://www.boostappstore.com
Our enterprise package contains a tailored solution designed to match your needs exactly. We have a team of amazing developers on standby to help you using remote desktops or even to fly them over, should you require help with the setup onsite.
We are a dev house so happy to quote on any customisations you may need on request. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for further details or visit our website on http://www.boostappstore.com
Boost is distributed under an Apache 2 license and can be shared or used freely within the bounds of the license itself. All third party components used (like Vapor framework and all it’s components) in this software are MIT licensed only. List of all used software is listed in the repository. All Vapor components are available in Vapor dependencies folder.
See the LICENSE file for more info.
Help us keep the lights on
0.0.1-alpha-1 - Mar 9, 2018
- [x] Auth
- [x] Registration
- [x] Teams
- [x] Uploading iOS apps
- [x] Uploading Android apps
- [x] List apps
- [x] iOS plist
- [ ] Download app
0.0.1 - Dec 23, 2016
Tested on 16.04 LTS