A collection of recurring definitions, types, extensions, functions etc.
These utilities are used by many other projects of Balancingrock.
Note: Planned releases are for information only and subject to change without notice.
- To accompany Swiftfire 1.0.0
- Migration to SPM 4
- Compilation speed improvements
- Swift 4 migration
- Added crc32 calculation to Data
- Added UnsafeRawPointer based typed extractions
- Added crc16 calculation to Data
- Added Endianness and Endianness support to RawBytes
- Added the RawBytes protocol to allow easy encoding/decoding into a foundation Data object.
- Clamped functions have been added to: Int, UInt, Int8, UInt8, Int16, UInt16, Int32, UInt32, Int64, UInt64, and Float.
Added new file: TimeRelated.swift
- range: Returns the a range from startIndex to endIndex
- clamp: Clamps ensures that the value of an index is not outside the range startIndex ... endIndex
Added new function:
- public sleep(TimeInterval) -> TimeInterval // Allows sub-second resolution for the sleep.
- Added time related utilities
- Added Int extension with 'isEven', 'isUneven', 'isMultiple(of)'
- Added + operator for 'Result' types.
- Removed unnecessary extensions
- Added GlobalFunctions
- Moved KeyedCache to its own repo to tighten up the namespace.
- Initial release.
Help us keep the lights on
0.12.0 - Apr 9, 2018
Switched to Swift Package Manager 4
0.11.1 - Apr 6, 2018
Some code was rewritten to allow for considerable complication speed improvements.
0.11.0 - Apr 5, 2018
The migration to Swift 4 uncovered a bug in RawBytes.removeFirstCString. This bug was fixed. No other changes were necessary.
0.10.0 - Mar 31, 2018
Adds CRC32 calculation to the Swift Data type.
0.9.0 - Nov 25, 2017
Added the endianness type with cases 'little' and 'big'. Added machineEndianness global constant. Added crc16 calculation to Data. Added typed extraction of basic types from an UnsafeRawPointer.